Smoked Chicken Salad
Warmer weather is here and one of our favorite spring staples is chicken salad! Fortunately, our Farm General Manager (and trained chef), Todd, shared his Smoked Chicken Salad recipe with us, so you can make it at home! This southern favorite is taken up a notch with our pasture-raised chicken smoked to perfection, served on toasted sourdough bread.
If you make this recipe, please share it with us online and use the hashtag #hngrecipes!
- 4 Cups Smoked Hickory Nut Gap Chicken, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lusty Monk Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Celery, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, chopped
Let’s Get Cooking:
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, celery, and parsley to make your dressing.
- Add your dressing to the chopped chicken and mix with a wooden spoon.