Wrenegade Sports is very excited to announce another brand new event for 2019: Farm to Fork Fondo – Asheville on June 29 & 30, 2019 in the picturesque foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains at Hickory Nut Gap Farm in Fairview, NC!
An organized bicycle ride where you get to choose the distance best for you and stop for chef-prepared bites at farms along the way.
All activities at Hickory Nut Gap Farm, 57 Sugar Hollow Rd. NC 28730
SATURDAY JUNE 29, 2019
• 4 to 6:30pm Packet pickup at Hickory Nut Gap Farm
• 6:30pm Meet the Farmers Dinner (tickets required)
SUNDAY JUNE 30, 2019
• 6:30 to 7:45am Packet Pickup Forto Coffee Station, and Bicycle Tune-Up Station open
• 8am Farm to Fork Fondo (Piccolo, Medio and Gran) departs (pre-registration required)
• 10:30am Ramble Ride departs
• 11:30am to 6pm Post-Ride Farm to Fork Barbecue (tickets required)
• 1 to 5pm Live music
• 5pm Volunteer Competition Awards Ceremony
Registration now open!