https://www.hickorynutgap.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/HNG-02.jpg 360 1030 Mia Cole https://www.hickorynutgap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/hngm_logo-300x200.jpg Mia Cole2022-04-13 10:21:302022-04-13 10:21:30Simple Easter Ham
Easter Weekend is upon us and there’s no better way to enjoy a holiday meal with your family than with a well-baked ham! Featuring a slightly-sweet glaze to compliment our savory, 100% pasture-raised Carver Ham, this recipe is both quick and delicious, leaving everyone happy.
If you make this recipe, please share it with us online and use the hashtag #hngrecipes!
- 1 Hickory Nut Gap Carver Ham
- 2 Cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
Let’s Get Cooking:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/176°C
- For glaze: place brown sugar, Dijon mustard, unsalted butter, and apple cider vinegar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer, stirring regularly to break up any lumps. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to simmer slowly until reduced by a third, darkened, and thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Put Carver Ham on a sheet pan and cover with half of the glaze. Cover with foil.
- Heat ham for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove foil, cover with the rest of the glaze and place back in oven.
- Warm until heated through to 165°F/74°C. The glaze should begin to brown.